2019 Fundamental Peripheral Nerve Course - Nov 6-8
Event Date & Time11/6/2019 - 11/8/2019
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta
One Hartsfield Center Pkwy , Atlanta, Georgia 30354
(This track will be offered in adjunct with the Annual Symposium)
Fundamental Peripheral Nerve Surgical Course
|Faculty: *as of Jan 7
- Peyman Elison, DPM, FAENS
- Stephen Barrett, DPM, FAENS
- James Wilton, DPM, FAENS
- Craig Thomajan, DPM, FAENS
- Maria Buitrago, DPM, FAENS
|CME Designation Statement: The AENS designates this live activity for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|Criteria & Details:
- Class size - 16.
- 1 limb per attendee.
- Lunches and instruments provided.
- Submit CV with registration.
- Loupes required. (Experience with loupes is beneficial. Loaners may be available upon request.)
- Completion of course fills part of criteria to become AENS Fellow Physician.
- Hours and agenda subject to change. Verify final agenda before booking travel.
- REGISTRATION INCLUDES: 1 year comp AENS Membership, 1 year access to mentoring, access to online resources and videos.
$2795 (before 10/01/19)
$3795 (after 10/01/19)
- Surgical Instrument Set - $500
- Pain Book & Anatomy Book - $150
- Practical Pain Management for the Lower Extremity Surgeon by Stephen Barrett, DPM
- McMinn’s Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy current edition
- Stay over for AENS 2019 Annual Symposium & CME hours - $245
- discount off $545 rate
Day 1 | 8:30AM-7PM | Didactic Lectures & Diagnostic Exams
Basic Peripheral Nerve Injury Science
Diagnostic Skills & Instrumentation
Incision & Dissection Techniques
Group networking dinner (non cme) - optional
Day 2 | 8AM-6PM | Cadaveric Dissection
Basic Dissection Techniques
Intro to Nerve Repair
Incision Placement Pearls
Atraumatic Nerve Manipulation
Neurolysis Techniques Including: Common Peroneal, Superficial and Deep Peroneal, Tibial, Medial Calcaneal, Medial & Lateral Plantar Nerves
Day 3 | 8AM-12:30PM | Diagnostic Review & Surgical Case Observation
Location & Accommodations
*Mention you are with the 'Peripheral Nerve Course & Annual Symposium' to receive the group rate discount.
Click here to download the sponsorship opportunities form.
Click here to download the surgical course brochure and registration form.
Click on 'Register' below to begin the ONLINE REGISTRATION process.
|$3,795.00||Course Fee (after 10/01/19)